House for Sale
Must be Sold - Perfect House & Shed Combo!
Property ID 1987791Blessed with a park side position for your enjoyment & picturesque street appeal, blink & you will miss the opportunity to acquire this solid low set brick & tile home in the booming Brisbane suburb of Acacia Ridge!
When fully opened, this is a family friendly residence that is saturated with plenty of natural light. Stepping in you will be surprised with just how spacious the living area is...... AND wait until you see the impressive kitchen that will inspire your inner Master Chef & make catering an absolute delight.
Let's also not forget about the enormous shed out back with power already constructed for your convenience. The choice is yours to utilise it for storage, make it a workshop OR even throw in a pool table & turn it into your own personal man cave hang out!
Tightly held as a cherished family home for 17 years, this property offers broad versatility & appeal to suit those seeking a great starter home, peaceful place to downsize into OR investment addition to your portfolio.
And if location is your number #1 priority, this neighbourhood will not disappoint! Extremely well positioned near retail shops & supermarkets, transport, schools & community facilities all within minutes.
• 3 bed - 2 with built in robes
• 2 air cons - 1 in the master & 1 for the living rooms
• Expansive lounge area with multiple sliding doors & access to the carport
• Large renovated kitchen appointed with plenty of storage & bench space
• Appliances including electric stove & dishwasher
• Refurbished bathroom with shower & spa bath style tub
• Full length rear covered patio for outdoor entertaining
• 6m x 9m workshop garage shed
• Electric roller shutters for security on windows & doors
• Side access to the backyard
• Next door to Mortimer Park
• Close to the Souths Sports Club & Acacia Ridge Soccer Club
• 5 min walk to Bus 110, 115, 117 & 122
• Our Lady of Fatima Catholic School - 1 min drive / 450m
• Acacia Ridge State School - 2 min drive / 950m
• Acacia Market Place stores & Woolworths supermarket 3 min
• Coopers Plains Train only 5 min drive
• Archerfield Airport 5 mins / 2km
• Brisbane CBD 20 mins drive / 14km
This property is being sold by auction & therefore a price guide can not be provided.
Owner is open for all fair & reasonable offers on or before the auction day.
Contact Tony Miller 0423 259 073 for more info or to make your offer today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.