House for Sale
When the Stars Align & Point you Home…
Property ID 1999649Revamped with modern quality features throughout, freshly painted with trending colours & constructed with a steel frame - welcome to 41 Aquarius Drive, Kingston.
A very unique & contemporary residence designed with a surprisingly generous internal size (Just wait until you see how big the bedrooms are - you'll be sure to say WOW!)
AND if you're BIG on outdoor living & enjoying the perfect weather QLD offers all year round, imagine being able to come home after a hard day at work to relax your bones in your own therapy spa with attached gazebo deck!
Perched on 736m2 of green earth with side access to a huge backyard, established gardens & a variety of fruit trees.
• 3 bedrooms - 2 oversized with built in robes
• Spacious lounge with new down lighting, air con & ceiling fan for cooling comfort
• Modern gourmet style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, dishwasher, ample cupboards, Samsung dual steam oven - channel your inner Chef & get set to cook up a storm!
• Refurbished bathroom with custom vanity & upright shower
• Storage rooms & internal laundry
• Single lock up garage
• Enormous open rumpus / secondary living area
• Solar hot water & solar panels (warranty available)
• 6 person therapy spa bath (warranty available)
• Recently repainted inside & outside (external - Monumental Grey)
Within walking distance to local shops, schools & transport options- if you want to be close to everything within minutes then this address will impress!
• 140m - local bus stops
• 400m - local supermarkets & take away shops
• 850m - Logan City Mosque
• 950m - Berrinba East Primary
• 1.5km - Groves Christian College
• 3km - Kingston Train Station
• 5 mins to Logan Central Plaza & Bus Way
• 25 mins to Brisbane CBD
• 45 mins to Gold Coast
Believe & make it happen - now is absolutely the perfect time for you to buy a home, move in & start enjoying life in your own space!
Call Tony 0423 259 073 or Sam 0407 000 820 for inspection times or to make an offer today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.